.......there is always 3 sides to every story, your side, their side and the truth....

Monday, September 20, 2010

Premier

Hi there....
A bit difficult to start ... but I need to step out from my routine as a mom of 3 children, housewife and a recently less motivate employee... sigh :-( 
It is not because i dont love my children anymore, or dont like my role as a housewife and employee but i definately need something new !!!

so here we go... i start to join and create my daily blog... which actually again need routine.... :-)) ..., but it might help probably....

Let's start !!!
I just wanna find out what is actually my passion..., is it fashion ,like other zillion women in universe ???

 or... motherhood thingy, that actually naturaly belong to every mother ???

........ or create a COOKING site??? 


well I think...., i just gonna through the whole lot and try a bit here and there ...
Take your time and feel free to add  or leave your comment.... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers